Friday, November 22, 2013

Saturday Mornings....



Saturday Mornings




 Relax.....

 Now think of the perfect Saturday morning in  your  home....

 Here is what mine looks like....

 Getting to sleep in a little maybe get up about 8 am, the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls, biscuits and gravy, eggs, toast, and of course fresh coffee! All warm and ready to be eaten  just sitting waiting for me..

I'm blessed, that my husband does this for me often, he takes the kids and hassles them down stairs, makes breakfast and lets me sleep in.

 One of the best smells to wake up to is the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls { and coffee!}...
 I. Just. Love. It. 
Something about the warm of the kitchen, the smell of cinnamon and icing. It just makes me all warm and gooey inside.


 So in honor of amazing Saturday mornings try out some of these AMAZING cinnamon roll recipes...



 

http://www.pillsbury.com/Home/everyday-eats/breakfast-brunch/easiest-ever-cinnamon-rolls



How Cute is this?! I don't know a single table that wouldn't love these. It would be super cute to take to a dinner with family and/or friends... 


Here is a link to how to make this super cute bun tree...

 http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/cinnamon-roll-christmas-tree/a2075782-274c-4a43-90ad-ab0f74de0065


I hope your Saturday mornings are filled with sleeping in, good food, fun, laughter, and love....

Moms Affiliate Banner