Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Vitamin C Serum by Day by Day Beauty {A Review}



Vitamin C Serum
Sold by: Day by Day Beauty




I have to say, until I hit that age old magical number of 30 years I never reallllly thought about my face, skin, and aging. Now that I am on the other side of 30, my expression lines aren't going away, I still have ugly breakouts, and I now see fine line and some not so fine lines I think about it all a lot more! I really like this serum, the ingredients are organic and natural which is why I believe the bottle is the size that it is, so that is doesn't "go bad" or at least that is what I think anyways. I even love the smell of the product! And YES, it works well, very well in face. From the first time that I used it, I could tell the " I have kids and never get any good sleep" circles under my eyes were lighter and softer looking. My skin has started to clear up as well. I didn't look like a teenager with an exploding face in the first place but as an adult the one or three huge zits I had were enough to make me feel like one. And although I still do get a zit every once in awhile, this serum seems to help my skin clean up faster then it did before I was using it.
 
Here are some Good/Pros and Bad/Cons:
 
Good/Pros:*Really helps with facial wrinkles and fine lines
*Helps makes my skin feel hydrated, and it lasts most of the day
*Works well even under my make-up
*It can be used to deal with unwanted blemishes, zits, etc.
*It only requires a small amount to cover your entire face and neck so it will/can last quite a long time
*Made from natural and organic ingredients
 
Bad/Cons:
*I do wish the bottle was a bit bigger, because of the price but understandably, I "get" why it is the size that it is.
 
 
 
In all honestly I don't really have anything bad to say about this product, it works well, does what it says it will do, it's made out of good things and not chemicals, even the little blue glass bottle it comes in is cute- or at least I think it is. It smells good and doesn't take a ton each time you use it. I apply it to my face and then use my Derma roller on top and have been getting awesome results.
 
Here is what the company has to say:
  • 1. VITAMIN C SERUM: Order it Now! Just a single 1 fluid ounce bottle of Day By Day Vitamin C Serum reduces fine lines and wrinkles ... fades sun spots ... reverses signs of aging ... shrinks pores, helps with acne, and calms inflammation ... neutralizes free radicals - and so much more! Continue reading to discover how you can beautify your skin at NO RISK!
  • 2. ANTI AGING SERUM: Want to see how it WORKS? Day By Day Vitamin C Serum's proprietary blend of organic vitamin C, E and hyaluronic acid turns back the hands of time and makes embarrassing wrinkles, sun spots and uneven skin tone a thing of your distant past. MANY of our satisfied clients report their skin looks Better, Younger-Looking, and that these results may happen even within the First Few Days! It worked for others and it will work for you too!
  • 3. BEST VITAMIN C SERUM FOR YOUR FACE: Buy 2 or More. You're going to LOVE the way your face looks and feels once you begin using this product. Simply uncap your glass bottle of Day By Day Beauty's Vitamin C Serum and squeeze a single application into the palm of your hand. The serum is clear, non-fragrant and easy to apply. Gently massage it into your face for smoother skin texture, wrinkle reduction and tighter, brighter skin in as little as 2 weeks!
  • 4. ANTI WRINKLE SERUM? You Ready to Reduce Wrinkles, Lines & Crows Feet? Of Course! Day By Day Beauty's Vitamin C Serum is loaded with nourishing aloe, vitamin C and E, vegan hyaluronic acid and jojoba oil. With each application, these Miracles of Nature heal and deeply hydrate your skin cells, leaving your face visibly healthier and more beautiful.
  • 5. BEYOND SKIN CARE: As a family-run business we appreciate you choosing us over a giant conglomerate. And to honor your trust in us we back your purchase with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Purchase your own bottle of Day By Day Beauty's Vitamin C Serum. Try it for yourself. In the unlikely event that it does not exceed your highest expectations simply let us know and we'll issue you a prompt and courteous refund of your full purchase price. ★ RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK. Our Commitment is to your Complete Satisfaction. ★
 
Here is your Link Hook Up:

*I
 received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Moms Affiliate Banner